Join us for an animation celebration direct from the Cartoon Hall of Fame!
The Alex Film Society has created a film festival of the most wonderful animated shorts from the Golden Age of Hollywood, featuring some of your favorite characters presented as they were intended to be seen, on the BIG screen. It’s a cinematic trip back in time, when animated cartoons were more than just the opening act. They were the greatest part of going to the movies!
- Buccaneer Bunny (1948, Friz Freleng)
- Lonesome Ghosts (1937, Burt Gillett)
- Me Musical Nephews (1942, Seymour Kneitel)
- Fair Weather Fiends (1946, Shamus Culhane)
- Bimbo’s Initiation (1931, Dave Fleischer)
- The Scarlet Pumpernickel (1950, Chuck Jones)
- Drip Along Droopy (1954, Tex Avery)
- The Truce Hurts (1948, Hanna-Barbera)
- Beep Prepared (1961, Chuck Jones, Maurice Noble)
- King-Size Canary (1947, Tex Avery)
1931 – 1961 / Disney, MGM, Warner Bros., etc.